Explore the great outdoors with Camping Club Youth
We know that, as parents, you want your child to explore and develop, and that’s what Camping Club Youth was set up to do.
Designed for 12-17 year olds, Camping Club Youth (also called CCY or Youth) is The Camping and Caravanning Club’s group for young people.
Through CCY, young people learn to build their confidence and develop important skills for adult life. Become proficient in activities like planning trips and projects, taking responsibility, looking out for others, cooking and first aid. Enjoy experiences that will help them develop into well-rounded individuals.
Getting involved in CCY can make a difference to college and job applications, too. It shows a willingness to seize opportunities, be adventurous and generally get stuck in with hard work.
Plus, our Youth members tell us all the time - it really is great fun! See what they have to say here.
Top 5 Reasons to Join
- Have fun - compete in team games, challenges and outdoor activities
- Freedom - your tent, your friends, your cooking
- Friends - meet loads of new people, who like the same things as you
- Adventure - camp abroad at our international events
- Independence - pick up life skills that will help you on the way to adult life