Price Drop on Carefree European Campsites
The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Carefree Worldwide Travel Service has reduced its site fee prices on all of its European Sites for 2011.
The Club secured a favourable exchange rate on its currency ensuring significant price reductions across all sites in the Euro-zone.
For 2011, campers staying on a standard pitch can save up to £5.95 per night on 2010 site fee prices (price based on a family of four, during high season).
Additionally, Carefree is offering ‘low season’ price promotions such as seven nights for the price of six, 14 nights for the price of 12, as well as family deals and age concession rates.
Richard Grimsdale, the Club’s Travel Services Director, was enthusiastic about Carefree’s price reductions and offers.
He said: “During these difficult economic times, value for money is essential and we are delighted to offer our members the chance to visit some fantastic destinations at a reduced rate.
“All of our low season offers can be easily identified by the red roundels in our Carefree Summer Camping 2011 brochure, giving everyone the opportunity to experience camping abroad.
“Nothing beats a continental campsite holiday - all those great site facilities and sun-drenched pitches are just waiting to be enjoyed.”
The new Carefree Summer Camping 2011 brochure is now available to view at www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/travelabroad/brochures or alternatively call 0845 130 7701 to order a free copy.
For further information visit: www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/travelabroad
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 109-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 108 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Forest Holidays Caravan & Camping Touring Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (not-for-profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (consumer relations)
- Loo of the Year 2011 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)