Club Launches Classified Ads Service
Are you looking for a cost effective way to buy and sell camping units and equipment?
If so, then help is at hand thanks to a new classified advertisement service brought to you by The Camping and Caravanning Club in conjunction with Ten Alps Media.
The online provision went live today and enables users to search thousands of new and used caravans, motorhomes, folding campers, tents, awnings and camping accessories.
Members and non-members may utilise the online service; however Club members have the privilege of placing an advertisement for free.
Campers also have the option of doubling up and in the process reaching a wider audience by placing an advertisement online and in the Club’s ever-growing Camping & Caravanning magazine.
The Club launched its new website in March 2010 and currently attracts approximately 175,000 unique visitors a month.
Meanwhile, The Club’s official publication recorded an average net circulation for January to December 2009 of 237,168, according to figures released by the Audit Bureau of Circulations (ABC), the independent body that authenticates and reports on media performance.
Matthew Eastlake, the Club’s Marketing and Communications Director, was enthusiastic about the development and said: “It’s fantastic to be able to offer campers the opportunity to buy and sell camping units and equipment in a safe, controlled environment.
“Ten Alps Media is a reputable agency and we are pleased to be able to work with them to provide additional services which further benefit our members.”
Matt Styrka, Group Sales Manager at Ten Alps Media, added: “We have worked closely with the Club to provide a user-friendly service and we are confident it will become a key resource for all campers.”
Ten Alps Media is the appointed advertising sales agency of The Camping and Caravanning Club and provides content and advertising across all the media outlets.
To place an ad or for more information telephone; 0207 7657 1832 email; firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the website; www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/classifieds
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 109-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 110 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, Forest Holidays now runs a further 20 Camping and Caravanning Touring Sites and six Cabin Sites.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk was launched on Monday, May 18, 2009 and incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly Facilities Overall Trophy Winner
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Category National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Family Friendly National Award Winner (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - Individual Attendant Team National Award Winner (Glencoe Club Site – Scotland)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - ‘Champions League’ – Standards of Excellence
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Teversal Club Site (England)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Dunbar Club Site (Scotland)
- British Toilet Association’s Best Dressed Public Toilet 2009 – Hereford Club Site
- CCC Best Certificated Site 2009 – Hill Farm CS, Derbyshire
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Verwood Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Inverewe Gardens Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Horsley Club Site (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2009 – Delamont Country Park (Silver)
- Which Motorcaravan Site of the Year Runner-Up – Little Trethvas Farm CS
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (Scotland) – Lauder Club Site
- Practical Caravan 2009 Top 100 Parks Regional Winner (north-east) – Bellingham Club Site
- MMM 2009 Camping & Caravanning Site of the Year – Thetford Forest Club Site