Club launches exclusive Worldwide brochure
Carefree Worldwide Brochure
The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Travel Service has today launched an exclusive Worldwide Motorhome Touring Holidays Brochure for 2012/13.
The inspiring brochure is the first of its kind and offers a range of worldwide motorhome tours which will excite even the most adventurous camper.
The Club offers tours to a range of popular holiday destinations including: New Zealand, Australia, Canada, USA, South Africa, Argentina, Southern Africa plus a new tour to America which travels through seven national parks!
For those that wish to travel in a group, the Club provides escorted tours - ranging from 20 to 39 days in length – led by experienced Tour Escorts, allowing campers to experience the best of each destination and make friends for life along the way.
Additionally, the Club also offers individual tours and bespoke go-as-you-please packages for those campers who prefer to travel alone or with friends.
Richard Grimsdale, the Club’s Travel Services Director, said: “Travelling by motorhome is a unique way to see a country and our Club members seem to agree - our first Canada tour is already fully booked and the second is filling up quickly!
“Our Carefree Travel Specialists have exceptional knowledge – many of them have experienced our tours themselves – and are the perfect point of contact if you want to talk to someone who has cuddled a koala in Australia, driven a motorhome through a herd of elephants in the Kruger National Park or left their heart in San Francisco.
“Whether you decide to travel alone or on one of our escorted tours, we’re dedicated to helping you feel confident when travelling abroad to really allow you to experience, what our fellow travellers describe as, unique trips of a lifetime.”
View the Club's Worldwide Motorhome Touring Brochure 2012/13 online at: www.motorhometouringholidays.co.uk or alternatively call 0845 601 0905 / 024 7647 5340 to order a free copy.
The Clubs Travel Services Team customise every holiday to meet members’ needs from booking ferries, campsites and insurance to a fully inclusive holiday at the best possible price.
For more information on the Club’s European and Worldwide holidays visit the Club's Travel abroad pages
For further media information or images, please Contact us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 110-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Camping in the Forest Touring Sites.
- Real Richness was launched on Monday, April 18, 2011.
- New to Camping incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2011 Finalist – Real Richness: The List (Integrated Communications, Not-for-Profit, Consumer Relations)
- Marketing Week Engage 2011 Awards Finalist (PR) – New to Camping
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Ashbourne, Corfe Castle, Charmouth, Folkestone (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Lauder (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Barnard Castle, Dunbar (Bronze)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (Not-for-Profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (Consumer Relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site