Wild Rainbow Nation Tour for Club Campers
Search Press Releases
Wednesday 18 April 2012
Looking for an adventure? The Camping and Caravanning Club’s Carefree Worldwide Travel Service is offering a new escorted Tour of South Africa that offers superb value for money – save up to £2,300 per couple!
The 23-day guided tour will run from November 18 to December 10, 2012 travelling from Cape Town and along the Cape Coast, including two nights in the Kruger National Park.
Highlights include a guided coach tour of Cape Town itself including a trip to the summit of the spectacular Table Mountain, an overnight stay in a beehive hut in a Zulu village, the beautiful scenery of the Swartberg pass and the chance to spot the Big Five in Kruger.
And campers will be in safe hands as Club Tour Escorts, Pat and Alan Gadd, have extensive knowledge of the country and have helped hundreds of members explore and discover hidden gems in this welcoming country.
Joyce and John Hudson, from the Isle of Wight recently visited South Africa with the Club and they said: “It was a wonderful experience; stunning scenery, climate, history and wildlife. It felt like an adventure through South Africa.”
The tour costs from just £3,450 per person (based on two people sharing a motorhome). Single and child supplements and additional adult costs are available on request.
Richard Grimsdale, the Club’s Travel Services Director, said: “Holidaymakers are continuously looking for exciting new travel opportunities so we’re delighted to be able to offer a new escorted tour of South Africa.
“Our worldwide destinations have proved to be very popular and we will continue to work hard to provide our campers with unique holiday options.”
Carefree offers six Worldwide Escorted Tours including; Argentina, New Zealand, Canada, USA West, South Africa and Southern Africa Discovery. Bespoke and individual tours are also available
To book an escorted tour or for more information, please contact us by phone: - 0845 601 0905 or 024 7647 5340 or online: www.motorhometouringholidays.co.uk
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 111-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Camping in the Forest Touring Sites.
- www.realrichness.co.uk was launched on Monday, April 18, 2011.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2011 Finalist – Real Richness: The List (Integrated Communications, Not-for-Profit, Consumer Relations)
- Marketing Week Engage 2011 Awards Finalist (PR) – New to Camping
- AA Campsite of the Year Scotland 2012- Skye Club Site
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Ashbourne, Corfe Castle, Charmouth, Folkestone (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Lauder (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Barnard Castle, Dunbar (Bronze)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (Not-for-Profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (Consumer Relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site