Club Announces New Self-Catering Accommodation
The Camping and Caravanning Club is continuing to expand its holiday site options by offering new self-catering accommodation at two of its award-winning Club Sites.
As detailed in the Club’s 2012 Self-Catering brochure, Ashbourne and Hereford Club Sites have both invested in new accommodation – Ashbourne has a new holiday apartment whilst Hereford has a pitched touring caravan.
Both Club Sites are located in idyllic countryside and are the perfect holiday option for those who would like to get away from it all in more luxurious surroundings.
And the good news does not stop there as the Club’s Cheddar Site has also invested in two new holiday caravans, replacing the former units.
The Club also offers self-catering accommodation in an additional 13 picturesque locations across the UK including; Yorkshire, the Peak District, Staffordshire, Carmarthenshire, Hertfordshire, Herefordshire, the Cotswolds, the Lake District, Nottinghamshire, Dorset, the Isle of Wight, Somerset, the Scottish Borders and Cornwall.
In addition, the Club is encouraging campers to try camping in alternative units. The Club has a large selection of plush camping options including; Camping Pods at Bellingham, Eskdale, Skye and Thetford Forest Club Sites, Camping Dens at Gulliver’s Milton Keynes and Safari Tents at Teversal Club Site.
Bob Hill, the Club’s Sites Director, said: “Our Self-Catering and alternative camping accommodation provides a welcome new twist to the traditional tents and touring units.
“Holidaymakers all have different requirements and as a Club we aim to provide a range of holiday options to suit everyone.”
To view the Club’s new Self-Catering brochure please contact 024 7647 5087 or view it online www.clubselfcatering.co.uk
For further media information or images, please Contact Us
- The Camping and Caravanning Club is 111-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 20 Camping in the Forest Touring Sites.
- www.realrichness.co.uk was launched on Monday, April 18, 2011.
- www.newtocamping.co.uk incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
- National awards include:
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2011 Finalist – Real Richness: The List (Integrated Communications, Not-for-Profit, Consumer Relations)
- Marketing Week Engage 2011 Awards Finalist (PR) – New to Camping
- AA Campsite of the Year Scotland 2012- Skye Club Site
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Ashbourne, Corfe Castle, Charmouth, Folkestone (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Lauder (Silver)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2012 – Barnard Castle, Dunbar (Bronze)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Gold Winner – New to Camping (Not-for-Profit)
- Midlands CIPR PRide Awards 2010 Silver Winner – New to Camping (Consumer Relations)
- Loo of the Year 2010 - National Category Award Winner (Holiday Parks) – Skye Club Site (Scotland)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Delamere Forest Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Corfe Castle Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Oban Club Site (Gold)
- David Bellamy Conservation Award 2011 – Chipping Norton (Silver)
- Which Motorhome Sites of the Year 2011- Dunbar Club Site
- Practical Motorhome 2010 Top 50 Sites Regional Winner – Hereford Club Site
- Caravan/Motor Caravan 2010 Top 101 Sites Winner – Sandringham Club Site
- AA Campsite of the Year Heart of England 2010 – Teversal Club Site