Taking some Air
Exclusive to members
Entering our exclusive competition is easy.
Just answer the questions - you'll find the answers somewhere on this page - and follow the instructions carefully.
Only one entry per household is permitted.
Winners will be selected after the closing date of 10 April 2015.
The Editor's decision is final and no telephone enquiries or correspondence will be entered in to. We also can't offer a cash alternative to the prize. Unfortunately employees of the Club, their agents or relatives may not enter.
See below for full terms and conditions
Our competition has now closed. Thank you for entering. Winners will be announced shortly.
Enter our exclusive competition this month and you could be one of three lucky winners bagging themselves a Kampa Fiesta AIR Pro awning with accessories
To be in with a chance of winning you’ll need to complete our competition entry form and answer the questions.
You’ll be camping in style if you’re one of the three lucky winners of our exclusive competition this month.
We’ve teamed up with Kampa , the outdoor tent and accessories brand, to give away a trio of awnings and accessories worth a total of £2,500.
We’re giving away three of Kampa’s Fiesta AIR Pro awnings, plus accessories, to help you add space and practicality to your caravan when you’re on-site.
We have a Fiesta AIR Pro 280 (£550), a Fiesta AIR Pro 350 (£600) and a Fiesta AIR Pro 420 (£700) to give away, all with canopies, carpets, pole sets and storm kits.
The AIR Pro 280 is 2.8m wide with a pack weight of less than 16kg. The 350 is 3.5m wide and weighs less than 20kg, while the AIR Pro 420 is 4.2m wide with the same pack weight as the 350. All are 2.75m deep.
The awnings use Kampa's Weathershield 300D material along with its well-tested one-point inflation system to make the Fiesta AIR Pros both durable and easy to set up with the hand pump supplied.
Both the front and side panels can be completely zipped out and the side panels are interchangeable, one with a large mesh ventilation panel.
They have crystal clear windows, complete with pre-attached blinds and there’s deep storage pockets to help store these away too.
The canopy (AIR Pro 280 £90, AIR Pro 350 £100, AIR Pro 420 £110) zips on to the front and is supported with strong aluminium poles.
Each prize will also include a carpet (£60-£90), a rear upright pole set (£25) and a storm kit (£17).
The AIR Pro range has a number of accessories available including an annexe, electric pump and roof lining.
If you’re not lucky enough to win, check out the range of Kampa products for yourself.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following questions.
1. How wide is the Fiesta AIR Pro 420?
2. What is the name of Kampa’s patented inflation system?
Enter the competition now. Closing date for entries is 10 April 2015.
The Club has introduced a new set of terms and conditions for all competitions, giveaways and offers. Here, the magazine’s terms are printed in detail for the information of members.
Return to the Competitions entry page
Magazine competitions and giveaways including Crossword and Stuff pages.
- The competition or giveaway (‘Promotion’) is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- You can enter competitions via campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk or by post to [name of competition] PO Box 78, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH. You will need to correctly answer two questions. You can enter crosswords and giveaways by post to the same address. Please include your full name, membership number and phone number. Maximum of one entry per membership number.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the date specified in the competition, crossword or giveaway text. Entries can be submitted on a postcard, on the back of a sealed envelope or by placing an entry for each competition into a separate envelope. Each competition entry must have a separate postcard or envelope.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, photocopied, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The specified number of winner(s) will be selected by the judges at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
- For competitions requiring creative input, such as photography, the winning entry will be the entry which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the lead judge or the panel of judges, best fits the criteria stated by the competition text.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date.
- Prize: Details will be specified in the competition or giveaway text.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Editor’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity for The Camping and Caravanning Club regarding their prize and agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion.
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions are available on campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk.
Promoter address: The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.
Postal response: Postal entries should be returned to The Camping and Caravanning Club at: [name of Promotion], PO Box 78, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.