Win a European Travel Service holiday plus return crossings courtesy of P&O Ferries
Exclusive to members
Entering our exclusive competitions is easy. Just answer the questions at the end of the text – you’ll find the answers somewhere on the competition page – and follow the instructions carefully.
Only one entry per membership number is permitted. The first correct entry selected will win the Les 4 Vents holiday, the second the Koningshof trip.
Sorry folks, the Print Editor’s decision is final and no telephone enquiries or further correspondence will be entered in to. We also can’t offer a cash alternative to the prizes. Employees of the Camping and Caravanning Club, the campsites mentioned, their agents or relatives may not enter.
See below for full competition terms and conditions.
This competition is now closed. Thank you for entering. The winners will be contacted shortly.
The Club has teamed up with two Continental campsites – one in France, the other in Holland – to offer up to five people the chance to go camping abroad in 2017.
One prize is for a seven-night stay with hook-up at Les 4 Vents campsite near Paris. The site is located in peaceful countryside within easy reach of Disneyland Paris (tickets are available to purchase at the campsite reception), Parc Astérix and Paris itself. Or take your pick of some of France’s finest castles including Vaux-le-Vicomte or Fontainebleau within an hour’s drive, or Versailles. On site, the 200 pitches are large and well laid-out. There’s plenty to occupy the children at the outdoor pool and play area, while live music performances held most weekends are another family favourite. The campsite is open from 20 March to 31 October 2017.
The second prize is for a seven-night stay with hook-up in Koningshof, Holland. This is an ideal site for young families, with sandy beaches just four miles away and cycle paths on the doorstep through beautiful countryside. Spring is a popular time to visit to see the glorious tulip fields in bloom. Further afield is the exciting capital city of Amsterdam, just 29 miles away.
There’s plenty to keep you busy on site too, with swimming pools, a skate park, children’s entertainment, tennis court, cycle hire, freshwater fishing and a restaurant and bar. The site is open from 18 March to 31 October 2017.
Both winners will also receive a return ferry crossing, courtesy of P&O Ferries, for a car/car plus towed unit/motorhome and up to five people, sailing from Dover to Calais. The crossing is valid until 31 December 2017 and is subject to availability.
With numerous crossings around the clock in each direction there’s plenty of choice when it comes to travelling across the Channel, the journey lasting just 90 minutes.
To be in with a chance of winning simply answer the questions below and complete our competition entry form.
1. How many pitches has Les 4 Vents?
2. When does Koningshof campsite open?
If you’re not lucky enough to win this time, the Club’s European Travel Service can provide Club members with unbeatable prices for ferry travel. Click here for more details or call using the number below.
To find out more about the campsites, see the 2017 European Camping Holidays brochure, available from mid January. Head to the Travel Abroad section of the Club's website or call 024 7642 2024. You can also request the brochure here or by calling 024 7642 2024.
The Club has introduced a new set of terms and conditions for all competitions, giveaways and offers. Here, the magazine’s terms are printed in detail for the information of members.
Return to the Competitions entry page
Magazine competitions and giveaways including Crossword and Stuff pages.
- The competition or giveaway (‘Promotion’) is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- You can enter competitions via campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk or by post to [name of competition] PO Box 78, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH. You will need to correctly answer two questions. You can enter crosswords and giveaways by post to the same address. Please include your full name, membership number and phone number. Maximum of one entry per membership number.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the date specified in the competition, crossword or giveaway text. Entries can be submitted on a postcard, on the back of a sealed envelope or by placing an entry for each competition into a separate envelope. Each competition entry must have a separate postcard or envelope.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, photocopied, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The specified number of winner(s) will be selected by the judges at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
- For competitions requiring creative input, such as photography, the winning entry will be the entry which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the lead judge or the panel of judges, best fits the criteria stated by the competition text.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date.
- Prize: Details will be specified in the competition or giveaway text.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Editor’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity for The Camping and Caravanning Club regarding their prize and agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion.
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions are available on campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk.
Promoter address: The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.
Postal response: Postal entries should be returned to The Camping and Caravanning Club at: [name of Promotion], PO Box 78, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.