Win a great escape
EXCLUSIVE TO MEMBERS
Entering our exclusive competitions is easy. Just answer the questions at the end of the text – you’ll find the answers somewhere on the competition page – and follow the instructions carefully.
Only one entry per membership number is permitted.
Winners will be selected after the closing date of 10 February 2017.
Sorry folks, the Print Editor’s decision is final and no telephone enquiries or further correspondence will be entered in to. We also can’t offer a cash alternative to the prizes. Employees of the Camping and Caravanning Club, their agents or relatives may not enter.
See below for full competition terms and conditions.
The competition has now closed. Thank you for entering. Winners will be notified shortly.
Ever fancied a camping holiday on the Continent but worry about organising it?
Well, if you’re one of two lucky winners this month you’ll find plenty of incentive to head overseas thanks to two holidays of up to £750 each being offered by the Club’s European Travel Service.
To tie in with the release of the 2017 European Camping Holidays brochure, the prizes will help seasoned travellers or European first-timers alike get away for a memorable holiday.
Each winner will be able to redeem their £750 prize against any campsite or service promoted in the brochure, including rallies, ferries and Escorted Tours.
The new brochure provides highlights of 131 sites across 12 countries, including five new campsites in France, available to book from 28 November.
Domaine de la Catinière is perfect for Normandy’s beautiful town of Honfleur and handy for Le Havre ferry port. In Brittany, Le Moustoir is close to the prehistoric sites and resort of Carnac. Near the mouth of the River Loire, Les Ecureuils, with great pools, is a few minutes’ walk from the beach while in the Loire Valley itself, L’Ile d’Offard boasts a superb location a mile from Saumur’s historic centre. Finally, La Bretonnière offers a haven of tranquillity away from the crowds of the ever-popular Vendée coast, while a few minutes’ drive takes you to the beach.
In addition there are 19 Continental rallies to choose from, taking place between April and October, including new rallies in Brittany, the Vendée, the Ardèche, near Paris and Italy.
Discover more in Italy with a new European Escorted Tour to the heel of the country, starting in Umbria and finishing near Naples. This tour will reward campers with the beautiful contrasts of Abruzzo’s charming rural landscapes, largely untouched by time, and the clear, crystalline waters along the Adriatic and Ionian coastlines as tourers travel to Puglia, the heel of Italy’s geographical boot – a perfect mix of natural and architectural beauty.
So whatever your tastes and whether you’re looking for relaxation by the beach or the superb scenery in some of Europe’s more mountainous locations, there’s bound to be something for you.
For your chance to win, simply answer the following questions and complete the competition entry form.
- How many new French campsites are listed in the 2017 European Camping Holidays brochure?
- In which region of northern France is Honfleur?
Please complete the online competition form to enter.
The competition closes 10 February 2017.
The Club’s Travel Service offers a comprehensive international travel package to members, including special discount on ferry and Eurotunnel crossings to the Continent.
Members can book any of the Club’s hand-picked sites across Europe and arrange tailored insurance. Visit the Travel Service website for more information.
A selection of previous European campsite bookers will receive a 2017 European Camping Holidays brochure mailed with their February magazine. Request a copy online, or call 024 7642 2024.
The Club has introduced a new set of terms and conditions for all competitions, giveaways and offers. Here, the magazine’s terms are printed in detail for the information of members.
Return to the Competitions entry page
Magazine competitions and giveaways including Crossword and Stuff pages.
- The competition or giveaway (‘Promotion’) is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- You can enter competitions via campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk or by post to [name of competition] PO Box 78, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH. You will need to correctly answer two questions. You can enter crosswords and giveaways by post to the same address. Please include your full name, membership number and phone number. Maximum of one entry per membership number.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the date specified in the competition, crossword or giveaway text. Entries can be submitted on a postcard, on the back of a sealed envelope or by placing an entry for each competition into a separate envelope. Each competition entry must have a separate postcard or envelope.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, photocopied, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The specified number of winner(s) will be selected by the judges at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
- For competitions requiring creative input, such as photography, the winning entry will be the entry which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the lead judge or the panel of judges, best fits the criteria stated by the competition text.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date.
- Prize: Details will be specified in the competition or giveaway text.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Editor’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity for The Camping and Caravanning Club regarding their prize and agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion.
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions are available on campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk.
Promoter address: The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.
Postal response: Postal entries should be returned to The Camping and Caravanning Club at: [name of Promotion], PO Box 78, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.