Win a Pioneer satnav/entertainment system
Exclusive to members
Entering our exclusive competitions is easy. Just answer the questions at the end of the text – you’ll find the answers somewhere on the competition page – and follow the instructions carefully. One entry is permitted per membership number.
Winners will be selected after the closing date of 10 February 2017.
Sorry folks, the Print Editor’s decision is final and no telephone enquiries or further correspondence will be entered in to. We also can’t offer a cash alternative to the prizes. Unfortunately employees of the Camping and Caravanning Club, Pioneer, their agents or relatives may not enter.
See below for full terms and conditions.
The competition has now closed. Thank you for entering. Winners will be notified shortly.
Thanks to Pioneer, one lucky member will win this double DIN AVIC-F980DAB-C system, complete with Bluetooth and Apple CarPlay connectivity (enabling you to use the unit in the same way as an iOS device), a CD/DVD player and DAB+ radio, worth £779.
It’s made with campervan and motorhome drivers in mind, suggesting relevant POIs and helping you avoid unsuitable routes such as narrow lanes and low bridges.
The 6.2-inch touchscreen offers intuitive user-friendliness, and the playback options are numerous– whether you favour MP3 files, DivX, MPEGs or even if you want to look at photos in JPEG format.
There are two USB extension cables, an external Bluetooth microphone and a GPS antenna included so you can get this system up and running straight away, whether you choose to use it in your car or motorhome.
If you have an Apple device, the Pioneer system will make the most of its music and phone capabilities by displaying your app choices and call handling on screen, and it even works with Apple’s virtual assistant Siri.
The satnav function covers 45 countries and 11 million kilometres of road all across Europe. There are more than ten million points of interest installed.
The unit also has a detachable panel to help protect against theft.
For your chance to win this great prize, simply answer the following questions and complete the competition entry form.
- What is the size of the Pioneer AVIC-F980DAB-C’s touchscreen?
- How many countries are covered by the unit’s navigational features?
If you’re not lucky enough to win this time check out the Pioneer website, where you can find a list of outlets stocking its products.
If you would like to hear more about Pioneer and its products you can choose to share your name and email address with them when you enter.
The Club has introduced a new set of terms and conditions for all competitions, giveaways and offers. Here, the magazine’s terms are printed in detail for the information of members.
Return to the Competitions entry page
Magazine competitions and giveaways including Crossword and Stuff pages.
- The competition or giveaway (‘Promotion’) is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- You can enter competitions via campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk or by post to [name of competition] PO Box 78, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH. You will need to correctly answer two questions. You can enter crosswords and giveaways by post to the same address. Please include your full name, membership number and phone number. Maximum of one entry per membership number.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the date specified in the competition, crossword or giveaway text. Entries can be submitted on a postcard, on the back of a sealed envelope or by placing an entry for each competition into a separate envelope. Each competition entry must have a separate postcard or envelope.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, photocopied, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The specified number of winner(s) will be selected by the judges at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
- For competitions requiring creative input, such as photography, the winning entry will be the entry which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the lead judge or the panel of judges, best fits the criteria stated by the competition text.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date.
- Prize: Details will be specified in the competition or giveaway text.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Editor’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity for The Camping and Caravanning Club regarding their prize and agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion.
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions are available on campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk.
Promoter address: The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.
Postal response: Postal entries should be returned to The Camping and Caravanning Club at: [name of Promotion], PO Box 78, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.