Win a V’Lec Pocket+ foldable E-Bike
Exclusive to members
Entering our exclusive competition is easy.
Just answer the questions - you'll find the answers somewhere on this page - and follow the instructions carefully.
Only one entry per household is permitted.
Winners will be selected after the closing date of 24 June 2016.
The Editor's decision is final and no telephone enquiries or correspondence will be entered in to. We also can't offer a cash alternative to the prize. Unfortunately employees of the Club, V'Lec, Batribike their agents or relatives may not enter.
See below for full terms and conditions.
This competition has now closed. Thank you for entering. Congratulations to our winner Mr G Ross from North Yorkshire.
Combining cycling and camping could become a whole lot easier thanks to V’Lec’s new Pocket+ e-bike. Being foldable and lightweight, the stylish Pocket+ won’t hog the space required by a conventional bike and weighing just 10.6kg it won’t make too much of a dent in your payload either. And, if you’re not as fit as you once were – or would like to be – its electric motor will make easy work of pedalling up hills.
Concealed within the aluminium alloy frame is a Panasonic battery, said to be capable of achieving a range of between 15 and 18 pedal-assisted miles on a single charge. The Panasonic powered motor gives assistance to the rider at the flick of a switch and there’s a handy handlebar display to keep an eye on battery charge levels.
It has a single speed pedal system, 16-inch alloy wheels and the lithium Panasonic 24V 8Ah cell battery takes 3-5 hours to charge.
1. How much does the V’Lec Pocket+ weigh?
2. What is the bike’s frame made from?
To be in with a chance of winning this super V’Lec Pocket Plus foldable E-bike you’ll need to complete our competition entry form and answer the questions.
To find out more about the V’Lec Pocket+ or your nearest retailer click here or call 01427 787774.
The Club has introduced a new set of terms and conditions for all competitions, giveaways and offers. Here, the magazine’s terms are printed in detail for the information of members.
Return to the Competitions entry page
Magazine competitions and giveaways including Crossword and Stuff pages.
- The competition or giveaway (‘Promotion’) is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- You can enter competitions via campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk or by post to [name of competition] PO Box 78, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH. You will need to correctly answer two questions. You can enter crosswords and giveaways by post to the same address. Please include your full name, membership number and phone number. Maximum of one entry per membership number.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the date specified in the competition, crossword or giveaway text. Entries can be submitted on a postcard, on the back of a sealed envelope or by placing an entry for each competition into a separate envelope. Each competition entry must have a separate postcard or envelope.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, photocopied, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The specified number of winner(s) will be selected by the judges at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
- For competitions requiring creative input, such as photography, the winning entry will be the entry which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the lead judge or the panel of judges, best fits the criteria stated by the competition text.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date.
- Prize: Details will be specified in the competition or giveaway text.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Editor’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity for The Camping and Caravanning Club regarding their prize and agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion.
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions are available on campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk.
Promoter address: The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.
Postal response: Postal entries should be returned to The Camping and Caravanning Club at: [name of Promotion], PO Box 78, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.