Win a Vango Inflatable awning
Exclusive to members
Entering our exclusive competition is easy.
Just answer the questions - you'll find the answers somewhere on this page - and follow the instructions carefully.
Only one entry per household is permitted.
Winners will be selected after the closing date of 15 June 2016.
The Editor's decision is final and no telephone enquiries or correspondence will be entered in to. We also can't offer a cash alternative to the prize. Unfortunately employees of the Club, Vango their agents or relatives may not enter.
See below for full terms and conditions.
Thank you for entering our competition. Entry has now closed. Congratulations to our winner Mrs F Rogers from Cambridgeshire.
With Vango’s easy-to-inflate AirBeam structure and New AirSpeed valve system, the Varkala can be erected quickly, giving you a hassle free start to your camping holiday.
The Varkala has been enhanced for the 2016 season. It comes in a striking cloud grey colour and uses Sentinel Pro 420 double ripstop polyester fabric ensuring superior strength and long lasting durability.
The diamond clear windows, which include zip up curtains, flood this conservatory-style awning with light while the full mesh option on the side windows means you can let air flow through on hot days.
The awning’s new front doors maximise flexibility – you can choose to leave them unzipped from the top, zip and roll to the side or completely remove.
For additional flexibility, there is an option to add in a bedroom and even hanging storage that uses pre-attached connectors to fit snuggly to your caravan (not supplied with the prize).
The Varkala 420 comes with PVC draught excluder and wheel arch cover, bracing beams for front and roof, rock pegs, two storm straps, reflective guy lines and a double action AirBeam pump.
The Varkala weighs 29.15kg, measures 4.15m x 2.5m x 1.9m (front height) and is designed to fit caravans with an awning rail height of 236-250cm.
- What colour is the Varkala 420 awning?
- How much does the Varkala 420 weigh?
To be in with a chance of winning the Varkala 420 AirBeam awning you’ll need to complete our competition entry form and correctly answer the two questions.
Visit Vango's website for more information on Vango’s AirBeam awnings and other camping equipment.
The Club has introduced a new set of terms and conditions for all competitions, giveaways and offers. Here, the magazine’s terms are printed in detail for the information of members.
Return to the Competitions entry page
Magazine competitions and giveaways including Crossword and Stuff pages.
- The competition or giveaway (‘Promotion’) is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- You can enter competitions via campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk or by post to [name of competition] PO Box 78, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH. You will need to correctly answer two questions. You can enter crosswords and giveaways by post to the same address. Please include your full name, membership number and phone number. Maximum of one entry per membership number.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the date specified in the competition, crossword or giveaway text. Entries can be submitted on a postcard, on the back of a sealed envelope or by placing an entry for each competition into a separate envelope. Each competition entry must have a separate postcard or envelope.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, photocopied, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The specified number of winner(s) will be selected by the judges at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
- For competitions requiring creative input, such as photography, the winning entry will be the entry which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the lead judge or the panel of judges, best fits the criteria stated by the competition text.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date.
- Prize: Details will be specified in the competition or giveaway text.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Editor’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity for The Camping and Caravanning Club regarding their prize and agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion.
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions are available on campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk.
Promoter address: The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.
Postal response: Postal entries should be returned to The Camping and Caravanning Club at: [name of Promotion], PO Box 78, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.