Win Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show tickets
Exclusive to members
Entering our exclusive competitions is easy. Just answer the questions at the end of the text – you’ll find the answers somewhere on the competition page – and follow the instructions carefully. One entry is permitted per membership number.
Winners will be selected after the closing date of 15 Febuary 2017.
Sorry folks, the Print Editor’s decision is final and no telephone enquiries or further correspondence will be entered in to. We also can’t offer a cash alternative to the prizes. Unfortunately employees of the Camping and Caravanning Club, NCC Events, their agents or relatives may not enter.
See below for full terms and conditions.
The competition is now closed. Thank you for entering. Winners will be contacted shortly.
Whether you’re after inspiration for your next camping adventure, looking to update your caravan or motorhome or buying the kids their very first tent, the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show will help get you into gear.
Running from 21-26 February at Birmingham NEC, the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show is the UK’s biggest start-of-season showcase covering all forms of camping and plenty of holiday inspiration - all under one roof.
Some 350 exhibitors, including all the big name manufacturers, will be displaying their 2017 models and latest accessories together with exclusive show-only offers.
New attractions for 2017 include bushcraft workshops, trampoline zone and the Hitch and Pitch Freedom to Go Arena where you can try pitching up or reversing a caravan.
The Club will be there too, providing up-to-date information on camping in the UK and travelling overseas. Pop along to the stand (Hall 4, stand 4220) and talk to one our team and enjoy a cup of tea. And don’t miss Club President Julia Bradbury, who will be on our stand on Tuesday 21 February.
Enter our competition and you could win one of 50 pairs of day-entry show tickets on the date of your choice. Winners will be asked to collect their tickets from the show’s Press Office on the day of their visit.
All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is answer the following questions correctly and compete the competition entry form:
1. In which city is the Caravan, Camping and Motorhome Show taking place?
2. Who is the Club’s President?
The competition closes 15 February 2017. Winners will be notified by email.
To find out more about what’s happening at the show visit the website. To book tickets click here or call 0844 873 7333. Advance ticket discount is available until 20 February 2017 (£8 for adults and £7 for seniors) after which prices will revert to the on-the-door prices of £10 adults and £9 seniors. Under-15s go free. A £1.25 transaction fee applies to all bookings.
The Club has introduced a new set of terms and conditions for all competitions, giveaways and offers. Here, the magazine’s terms are printed in detail for the information of members.
Return to the Competitions entry page
Magazine competitions and giveaways including Crossword and Stuff pages.
- The competition or giveaway (‘Promotion’) is available to people 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required. Employees of The Camping and Caravanning Club, immediate family of The Camping and Caravanning Club employees and parties professionally associated with the promotion may not enter this promotion.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them when entering the Promotion.
- You can enter competitions via campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk or by post to [name of competition] PO Box 78, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JH. You will need to correctly answer two questions. You can enter crosswords and giveaways by post to the same address. Please include your full name, membership number and phone number. Maximum of one entry per membership number.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the date specified in the competition, crossword or giveaway text. Entries can be submitted on a postcard, on the back of a sealed envelope or by placing an entry for each competition into a separate envelope. Each competition entry must have a separate postcard or envelope.
- Late, illegible, incomplete, photocopied, defaced or corrupt entries will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The specified number of winner(s) will be selected by the judges at random from all complete, correct and eligible entries received before the closing date.
- For competitions requiring creative input, such as photography, the winning entry will be the entry which, in the opinion and sole discretion of the lead judge or the panel of judges, best fits the criteria stated by the competition text.
- Winner(s) will be notified by email, post or phone after the closing date.
- Prize: Details will be specified in the competition or giveaway text.
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. The Camping and Caravanning Club reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
- The Editor’s decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry rules and conditions will be disqualified.
- Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month after the close of the Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity for The Camping and Caravanning Club regarding their prize and agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of, or in connection with, this Promotion.
- Entry to the draw is free and no purchase is necessary. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- These terms and conditions are available on campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk.
Promoter address: The Camping and Caravanning Club Ltd, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.
Postal response: Postal entries should be returned to The Camping and Caravanning Club at: [name of Promotion], PO Box 78, Greenfields House, Westwood Way, Coventry CV4 8JH.