Roadshow & Events
The theme for National Camping and Caravanning Week 2017 is 'Share the Moment: Go Camping'! From Monday 29th May to Sunday 4th June, our Roadshow Team will be visiting key caravan dealerships in the UK with a pop-up campsite roadshow to bring you the joys of camping and outdoor activities.
This year, our Pop-Up Campsite Roadshow will visit:
- 29th May: Webbs Motorhomes, nr Reading
- 30th May: Broadlane Leisure, Alcester
- 31st May: Salop Leisure, Shrewsbury
- 1st June: Glossop Caravans, Glossop
- 2nd-4th June: Lowdhams Leisure World, Nottingham
The Pop-Up Campsite Roadshow will be packed with FREE activities for all the family to enjoy, each demonstrating how sociable camping is. We want to prove to you what we already know: that camping and caravanning is a fantastic sociable holiday for everyone, and that it's always better if you 'Share the Moment: Go Camping'! Take your friends, your family, your pets and enjoy a camping holiday.
The Pop-Up Campsite activities will include:
- The Club's exhibition unit: find out about exciting destinations and Club member-benefits
- Swift caravan slot racing
- Eat Local cooking demonstrations
- Truma and Powrtouch craft tent
- Win a Hyundai and Basecamp with our competition
- Thetford crazy golf
- Modern caravans and motorhomes to look around
The Camping and Caravanning Club Sites will also be holding NCCW events, which campers of all ages can take part in!
National Camping and Caravanning Week Roadshow
Hide Map Key
- National Camping and Caravanning Week Roadshow