When: 24 Sep - 25 Sep 2016
Cost: Adults £5 (Two day pass £7)
Ticket notes: No prior booking is required. Please note it is cash-only entry. There are no cash points on site or in the immediate vicinity.
Opening hours: 10am-5pm
Website: Visit website
Countryside Live is a family friendly event, bringing the countryside into London, and has something for all ages and all interests.
The weekend’s entertainment includes arena displays, falconry, sheep dogs, ferret racing and the infamous dancing sheep show. There will also be a range of traditional countryside activities to come and try including willow weaving and wood turning. If you just want to watch, you can marvel at the blacksmith demonstrating his trade.
Animal lovers will not be disappointed with the number they’ll see at this event. From the more traditional farm animals of sheep, goats, and calves, we’ve also got some smaller animals for you to have a hold of including rabbits, guinea pigs and tortoises. For the more adventurous there will also be some shy and unusual visitors including bats and otters and some critters from foreign places too!
Important information for the day:
- There are no cash machines in or in the immediate vicinity.
- Nearly all of the activities are free, but there will be a small charge for a couple of them.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and footwear if rain is forecast.
- There will be bike racks available for those wanting to cycle to the event.
- Dogs are welcome if kept on a lead.
Behind Lee Valley Ice Centre
Event details can change.
Please check with the organisers that the event is happening before making travel arrangements.