Clitheroe Food Festival
When: 12 Aug 2017
Ticket notes: Clitheroe Food Festival is a whole town event with stalls and attractions for everyone. To further enhance your day they have created several tastings, talks and masterclasses for you to enjoy throughout the day. Tickets for the masterclasses can be purchased via the website.
Opening hours: 9am-9pm
Website: Visit website
Activities throughout the day are likely to include:
- 100+ quality food and drink exhibitors from all over Lancashire
- Pop up restaurant and stands run by participating Lancashire Chefs
- A superb launch reception on the Friday night before for sponsors and public alike
- A plethora of children’s food based activities.
- Lancashire’s top professional Chefs.
- Tutored Tastings • Exhibitions on Food and Drink
- Pop up Farm • Food and drink related activities within the Castle grounds.
- Local musical artists covering all genre’s from jazz to soul
- The ‘Pudding Feast’
- Thwaites Shire Horse Dray Team
- Town Crier who keeps visitors informed throughout
- Children’s cookery school and Butchery workshops
Lincoln Way, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 1QD
Tel: 01200 425111
Event details can change.
Please check with the organisers that the event is happening before making travel arrangements.