These two holiday bungalows are situated within seven acres of rural Dorset and are a perfect base to take in all that the county has to offer.
Visit the sleepy village of Moreton and stop off at the tearooms, situated in the old school, for a cream tea. Head down to the beaches and take your chances on some fossil hunting, or become an “extra” and find yourself in Shaftesbury, where the Hovis advert was filmed.
With Bournemouth, Poole and Weymouth to explore, these holiday bungalows are the ideal place to unwind after an adventurous day out.
- 2 Bungalows – Portland and Lulworth
- Sleeps up to 4
- Lounge and dining area with Freeview, TV and CD player
- Fully equipped kitchen includes; microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer and washing machine
- Family bathroom (Portland bungalow offers 2 ensuite bathrooms)
- 2 bedrooms – 1 double, 1 twin
- Private patio with garden furniture
- No pets allowed
- Bed Linen and towels are required.
Find out more about Moreton Club Site
How much does it cost?
View our season dates here.
How do I book?
With the contact centre on 024 7647 5087 or direct with the site on 01305 853801