Veryan Tretheake House
|Veryan Self Catering Info
Site Address: Veryan Club Site, Tretheake, Veryan, Truro, Cornwall TR2 5PP.
Download Location Map
Open Dates: 1 April to 3 November 2014
Prices: From £65 to £145 per night*
Booking number: 024 77 678 496
This spacious holiday house in a popular location is perfect for family reunions.
The Tretheake House
This superb spacious self catering accommodation at Veryan Club Site is the perfect getaway for a family or friends get together.
The Tretheake house sleeps up to 10 people, boasting five bedrooms.
The property has two bathrooms and a separate toilet as well as a large kitchen with dishwasher, washing machine and freezer.
Please note: Bed linen is provided, however please bring your own towels and cooking equipment.
Self Catering facilities
||TV - Satellite for Freeview
||Outdoor bbq Area
You can read more about the other site facilities and information by viewing the Veryan Park campsite page
Veryan Club Campsite is located just over a mile from the best beaches in the area including Carne Beach and Pendower Beach.
With stunning views from Veryan campsite overlooking the peninsula the site is secluded and away from the noise of motorways and towns making it perfect for a relaxing holiday.
On site there is a designated field for ball games, a small lake where you can fish, plus a TV and games room, making it a popular site for families.
Things to do around Veryan
- Pendower Beach is a couple of miles away. It has low, soft cliffs and rock pools and is a designated Site of Special Scientific Interest.
- There is a shingle beach at the attractive fishing village of Portloe
- The Eden Project is a global garden, housed under biodomes.
- Veryan Galleries has been displaying the work of local artists for nearly 30 years.
- The National Trust gardens of Trelissick are on the River Fal.
- The city of Truro has a gothic cathedral and a good shopping centre.
- There are new screens at the Lost Gardens of Heligan, showing live, close-up images of the wildlife.
- Charlestown is home to the Shipwreck and Heritage Centre.
- Take the foot ferry from St Mawes to Falmouth to visit the National Maritime Museum Cornwall.
- The China Clay Country Park is in 26 acres of woodland in the Ruddle Valley on the outskirts of St Austell.
- The Roseland Visitor Centre at St Mawes gives information on local carnival dates, fetes and regattas.
- The Acorn Trail passes a mile-and-a-half from the Site.
- Cyclists can join the National Cycle Network at the Site entrance.
- There is a general store a mile from the site, plus a pub in the village.
Veryan gallery - 5 photos
Veryan self catering
Dining area within the accomodation at Veryan
The open plan living area
A kitchen with a view
A view of the twin bedroom
Tretheake House - Veryan, Cornwall
|Date- Sat to Sat
Read more about Veryan
Member ACR in price grid = Members Age Concession Rate find out more
2014 Season Dates