CampingCard ACSI - Low season touring discount card and guide.
2015 CampingCard ACSI
You can buy the 2015 CampingCard ACSI for ONLY £13.50 plus £2.50 postage & packaging Click here
Expected release date - December 2014
Be one of the first to recieve the 2015 guide by pre-ordering your copy now - expected release date December 2014.
You can enjoy yourself all year round when you travel with a CampingCard ACSI. This low season touring discount card will give you savings of up to 50% off standard campsite prices at over 2,700 campsites throughout Europe. It's no wonder that more and more members are taking advantage of this great value way to travel
What you get:
- Low season fixed prices across all campsites of €12, €14, €16 or €18 making it easy to use. Large choice of 2,739 campsites throughout Europe.
- A handy glove box size guide detailing all Campsites that accept the card for easy use.
- Total flexibility to pay as you go - No money tied up in advance or wasted as with other prepaid cheque systems.
- Amazing value - up to 50% saving off standard campsite prices for ONLY £13.50 plus £2.50 postage (UK second class) & packaging*
If you buy a CampingCard ACSI and book your ferry or Eurotunnel crossing with our European Travel Service you will receive a FREE Camping Card International, worth £5.50.
Don't forget that when you book your ferry with us, we'll save you up to 10% off the direct price! Click here for ferry offers.
Call us on 0845 130 7701 or 024 7642 2024 to get this Special Offer.
The prices include one night’s fee for a unit plus two people and one dog, plus pitch, 6A electricity up to 4kWh per day and hot showers. Supplements are payable for extra people or extra vehicles, for any local taxes that apply; and also for extra pitch services you may wish to take, for instance higher amperage electricity supply or all service pitches, where these are available. On the few sites where tokens are required for showers, one token per person (for up to two people) per day is included in the price.
The guide includes: individual site listings with opening dates and contact details, opening dates of key site services, local directions and site finder map, special discount prices in Euros; individual country information sections; an easy reference booklet containing maps showing all participating campsites, to make site-finding even easier.
The ACSI card, with the Club’s logo on it, is simply shown to the campsite reception on arrival which immediately qualifies you for any special discount prices listed in the guide.
Just pay the campsite, it’s that easy!
This is a low season touring scheme, but because summer high season varies from site to site, many will accept CampingCard ACSI during some dates in the first half of July or in the second half of August.
If you're looking to travel outside of July/August, then buy a Camping Card ACSI. It’s an absolute ‘must-have’ for touring in low season.Winter travellers should also refer to the Club's definitive Winter Sun camping programme
Buying your CampingCard ACSI online
Club members can purchase their CampingCard ACSI online - here's how...
- Go to our online booking system
- Scroll down to the Camping and Caravanning Club Extras section
- Scroll down a little further to select the ACSI Guide and select from the drop down menu the number of items
- Click the Update booking > button
- Add any other items if required then click the Continue > button to proceed through the booking system
ABTA and ATOL protected
to download the ATOL factsheet for holiday protection information and more...
Please see our booking conditions for information on how financial protection applies to your booking.