Camping Card International
The Camping Card International (also known as CARNET) is a plastic identity card for campers which can be used the world over, except in the USA and Canada.
Some countries in Scandinavia make it compulsory to have a camping card in order to access camp sites; however, unfortunately, the CCI is no longer accepted at a number of campsites in Sweden belonging to the SCR network.
You must be a Club member in order to apply for a Camping Card International.
CCI benefits include…
- The ability to use the card as an identity document which, in many countries, may be left at the campsite reception instead of a passport.
- Third Party insurance coverage - to the value of 2.5 million Swiss francs - valid for any accidental damage you may cause while abroad whether staying at a campsite, a hotel or in rented accommodation.
A CCI generally costs £5.50 but is FREE when booking an Inclusive Holiday or take out Personal and Vehicle Insurance through Carefree.
CCI's are compulsory when attending a Carefree rally. Please note; only one CCI card is required per booking.
To purchase your CCI use our online booking system or call Carefree on 0845 130 7701.
Buying your Camping Card International (CCI) online
Club members can purchase their CCI online - here's how...
- Go to our online booking system
- Scroll down to the blue area titled Camping Card International (CCI)
- Expand the blue area by clicking the arrow at the top right of the box
- Check the tickbox to reveal the details you'll need to fill in
- Click Update booking button
ABTA and ATOL protected
to download the ATOL factsheet for holiday protection information and more...
Please see our booking conditions for information on how financial protection applies to your booking.