Escorted Tour of Argentina information
13 September - 14 October 2016
12 September - 13 October 2017
Guide Price: From £4,950 per person
View full itinerary
- The services of our experienced Tour Escorts: Pauline and David Hirst
- Return standard flights (London to Buenos Aires)
- All airport taxes
- 27 days motorhome hire with 3,500 mileage allowance (extra mileage chargeable) and GPS
- Full propane tank
- Third party vehicle insurance (payable excess US$2000 –credit card details must be left on pickup (Please note, all vehicles in Argentina carry a compulsory unavoidable excess level)
- 25 nights site fees (includes electrical hook-up where available)
- Three nights hotel accommodation in Buenos Aires including buffet breakfast
- One night hotel stay in Laboulaye including breakfast.
- Transfers (as stated in itinerary)
- Buenos Aires excursion
- Welcome meal
- Farewell meal with Tango evening
- Tour daybook
- Road atlas and map of Argentina
- Prices are per person based on two adults sharing a standard-size motorhome (larger vehicles also available – please ask for a quote).
What’s not included:
- Personal insurance – please ask for a quote
- Motorhome fuel or refills of propane gas
- Meals and drinks (unless stated)
- Excursions or entrance fees (other than those stated)
- Road tolls
- Personal expenditure, tips etc
- Park entry fees (approx £40)
- Any single supplements, extra adult or child supplements – available on request.
A FEW THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Do not expect 4-star campsites with luxury showers – some of the campsites do not always have hot running water. Do not go on this trip if you usually stay in five star hotels – you will be staying at some very basic campsites. It is worth noting at this point that the general level of maintenance is poor compared to standards in the UK. You will also need to leave behind British notions of health and safety and adapt an altogether more South American attitude.
We believe that the motorhomes used on this tour are the best rental vehicles available in Argentina. However, once again, do not expect a top of the range deluxe motorhome. You will be driving on a mixture of roads from tarmaced dual carriageways to dust tracks – this truly is a South American adventure not a luxury tour. The stunning scenery, spectacular sights and welcoming people will more than make up for any lack of 4-star facilities.
In order to minimise the fluctuating inflation in Argentina, we require different payment terms to our normal conditions. To secure your place on this tour we will require a larger deposit and earlier staged payments.
Upgrades and extras:
If you require more information about the different sizes of motorhomes available for this tour, please also call our Travel Specialists.
Enquiring about Worldwide Holidays
Complete our Enquiry Form on our new website and a member of the Worldwide Team will contact you. Alternatively, call our Travel Specialists on 024 7647 5340.
The Club also provides Motorhome manoeuvring courses to give you confidence on the road.
ABTA and ATOL protected
Click the logo above to download the ATOL factsheet for holiday protection information and more...
Please see our booking conditions for information on how financial protection applies to your booking.