Special Offers on touring in Australia
If you are looking to save some money on your holiday Down Under, then make sure you check out the special offers currently available with us.
Many of our Australian motorhome rental partners offer special deals throughout the year. The offers change frequently and are time-limited, with new deals coming in all the time, so before you book your trip, be sure to speak to us to find out what offers are currently available.
Examples of some of the most frequent ‘special offers’ are
- Reduced off peak rates
- Free or reduced price mileage packs (usually in packs of 500kms)
- Reductions, sometimes up to 50%, off unlimited mileage packs
- Free convenience packs – personal kits (e.g. towels, bedding) and / or preparation kits (e.g. crockery, cutlery, cookware, utensils, torch, axe)
- Larger units at the same price as smaller ones, or even cheaper
- Free one-way drop-off, for members wishing to follow a point-to-point, rather than circular, itinerary
Our partners in Australia include Kea, Apollo, Maui, Cheapa Campers.
Free Upgrades on Australian Rail Journeys
Enjoy one of Australia's great train journeys – travel on the Indian Pacific from Perth to Adelaide or Sydney or on the famous Ghan from Darwin to Alice Springs or Adelaide and enjoy a free upgrade to Gold Service.
Every journey on The Ghan or Indian Pacific offers travellers a unique blend of unrivalled scenery, fine dining, great company and world-class service. As you pass through the centre of Australia or travel coast to coast, you'll lose your heart to the breathtaking vistas of an ever-changing landscape.
Upgrade to travel Gold Service
Cross the continent in traditional comfort and style. The Ghan and Indian Pacific’s Gold Service offers all you need to make your train holiday a truly special and memorable experience.
Gold Service Inclusions:
- Compact sleeper accommodation
- Complimentary glass of bubbly, wine, beer or soft drink during your welcome reception
- In-cabin music and journey commentary available from your cabin sound system
Queen Adelaide Restaurant dining included with freshly prepared, delicious meals and waiter service
- Quality wines and beverages for purchase
- Access to the Outback Explorer Lounge for relaxation
- Complimentary tea and coffee available during your journey
Please call one of our Worldwide Travel Specialists on 024 7647 5340 or 0845 601 0905 for further details.
ABTA and ATOL protected
to download the ATOL factsheet for holiday protection information and more...
ABTA protection find out more
on the benefits of booking with an ABTA member.
Please see our booking conditions for information on how financial protection applies to your booking.