Whitsun Bank Holiday and Half Term
Book Your Bank Holiday Now!
Here comes summer! The Whitsun Bank Holiday and school half term are a great opportunity to go camping with friends and family. Enjoy the rays of warmer days and the longer summer evenings in the great outdoors – “even Dad’s cooking tastes good when we’re camping!”
For your perfect pitch you have the choice of over hundred Camping and Caravanning Club Sites and 19 Camping in the Forest Sites located around the UK. But remember Bank Holidays are a popular time, so we would recommend you book now to secure your pitch.
Holidays give us precious memories and experiences that last a lifetime, so where will you choose to go? From collecting seashells and building sandcastles at the seaside to the thrill and fun of a theme park; from relaxing on-site to cycling in the fresh air in the heart of countryside – you can build the perfect break for you and your loved ones.
With all these campsites to choose from – what are you waiting for?
Book your Whitsun holiday today on a Club Site or Camping in the Forest Site and look forward to some quality time together.
Whitsun Bank Holiday pitches available at
- Oban Club Site – perfect for enjoying the west coast and island hopping
- Tarland Club Site - near to Balmoral, so you too can enjoy the same spectacular scenery as our Royal Family
- Bude Club Site – Discover the local sandy beaches and stunning coastline
New Forest, Hampshire
- Aldridge Hill – this idyllic site is right in the midst of nature
- Ashurst – if you are lucky you may spot deer roaming amongst the majestic oak trees
- Holmsley – a perfect spot for getting back to nature and close to several stunning beaches
- Roundhill – revel in the freedom of the wide open grassy areas, bordered by the forest
- Setthorns – pitch in a secluded woodland glade
Thetford Forest, Norfolk
- Thorpe – a perfect woodland base for exploring the Norfolk Boards
Savernake Forest, Wiltshire
- Postern Hill – camp in the lush green canopy of ancient oak trees
Forest of Dean, Gloucester
- Bracelands – nestled among the majestic oak, copper beech and pine woodland, with open parkland
Beddgelert Forest, Wales
- Beddgelert – discovery the awe inspiring scenery of Snowdonia National Park
Queen Elizabeth Forest Park, Scotland
- Cashel – enjoy the unrivalled views of Loch Lomond
- Cobleland – on the banks of the River Forth under the shade of magnificent oak trees
Cairngorms National Park, Scotland
- Glenmore – smell the ancient and beautiful Caledonian Pinewood forest from your pitch
To discover more about Camping in the forest camping this Spring view our dedicated page.