Site Network Redevelopment - April 2011
With the good weather inspiring thousands of campers to travel to UK Club Sites to enjoy the sunshine, it’s promising to hear that much of the Club’s redevelopment work is moving along swiftly. Take a look at the Club’s latest list of redevelopments.
- Haltwhistle - Work on the site is now complete and the electrical upgrade is also nearing completion.
- Hayfield - New Hard standing pitches, a motorhome service point, a service area, a play area have been created. Repairs to the internal roads are now complete. Work stopped over the Easter period but has now restarted with completion scheduled for the end of May.
- Oban - A new amenity building has been built and is in now in the process of being connected to the electrics.
- Nairn - The installation of a caravan storage area and a motorhome service point is now complete.
- Alton, The Star - All trenching and cabling for the electrical upgrade is now complete. The electrical upgrade is due to be completed soon. A new counter has also been installed in the reception area.
- Walton on Thames - All work to the roads and hard standing pitches is now complete.
- Slingsby - The refurbishment of the dishwashing facility is complete. A new disabled toilet facility has also been built.
- Normans Bay - All work is complete! Redevelopments include; an electrical upgrade, installation of hard standings pitches and repairs to the internal roads and entrance road.