Club Care Insurance
Contact Club Care
For more information or to get a quote, please go to the Club Care Insurance website, or call 01277 243014.
We are sure that as a site owner you make every effort to make sure your campers, our members, are safe while staying with you, but nobody knows when an accident can happen and it’s important to make sure you are covered if the unimaginable happens. And don’t forget that Public Liability Insurance is a basic requirement of certification, without cover your certificate could be in jeopardy.
The tailor made policies that Club Care provides for you – our site owner – will cover you for the following:
- Court Awards - Up to £250,000 cover where the insured has been awarded by a UK Court but has been unable to recover it
- Up to £5m Public Liability cover available
- Standard cover over 10 acres but enhanced cover to include additional land available on referral
- Removing, nullifying, cleaning up, Seeping or Polluting or Contamination Substances or Remediation if caused by a sudden, identifiable, unintended and unexpected occurrence
With added optional extras of:
- £10m employers liability cover
- Stock/property and equipment cover
- Loss of money cover
You get all of this, and peace of mind, for as little as £67.30 a year (including Insurance Premium Tax) for a site containing up to five units.