The Camping and Caravanning Club Voucher Policy
Promotions and Voucher Policy
- The Camping and Caravanning Club Limited (the "Club") issues promotional vouchers through various channels to reward existing members or to encourage non-members to try our sites and join the Club. This policy applies to all promotions and/or vouchers issued by the Club in addition to any terms and conditions stated on the actual voucher or in conjunction with the promotion.
- Only one promotional voucher can be used per visit to a Club site; this amount will be deducted from the site fee for that visit. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The only exception to this rule is the complementary camping voucher, which can be used in conjunction with another promotional voucher.
- Vouchers can only be used as part of a minimum of two night stay. If it is a free night voucher and the booking is made over two seasons the free night voucher will apply to the lower priced night.
- Please note the introduce a friend recruiter voucher is no longer based on being part of a minimum two night stay for redemption. Individual sites may have additional booking conditions so please check www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk for details.
- No cash alternative will be offered for any voucher.
- The value of a voucher or offer can only be redeemed against any outstanding amount payable over and above the deposit amount paid in order to secure a booking. No change will be given against any voucher in the event that only part of its redeemable value is required for the completion of a transaction.
- Lost or stolen vouchers cannot be replaced.
- If the voucher has an expiry date and is not redeemed before that date it cannot be exchanged for cash or any other benefits.
- Promotional vouchers cannot be redeemed against new membership or renewal.
- Change or monies will not be given if the face value of the voucher is in excess of the required amount of the booking.
- No photocopies will be accepted and the Club reserves the right to reject any voucher should it not appear genuine.
- A deposit must be paid to secure an advanced booking, even if a voucher will subsequently be used. Please refer also to our general terms and conditions
- Vouchers are only valid for use on UK club sites listed on the Club's website (http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk).
- The Club reserves the right to cancel and/or amend vouchers at any time.
To view terms and conditions for existing bookings between now and 14th Jan click here