Why we franchise
Why We Franchise
Franchising through The Camping and Caravanning Club will allow you to trade under our name and to make use of our entire package, comprising all the elements necessary to establish you in the business and to run it with continual support from us.
The principle is simple – The Camping and Caravanning Club have chosen to grow our network of club sites by granting a license to anyone wishing to run one of our UK franchises to provide our members and guests with the best possible ‘experience’ for the duration of their stay.
There are a number of advantages to this:
- Our franchisees don’t have to come up with a new business concept – it’s tried and tested for over 100 years!
- The Club's reputation is second to none and our brand is synonymous with all types of camping and caravanning including motor homes: we were truly ‘first in the field’.
- We run national advertising campaigns through a number of channels such as directories, websites, industry publications and our Club magazine.
- We offer our franchisees a comprehensive training and development programme aimed at providing you with the knowledge and skills required to set up and run your sites ‘in the spirit of The Friendly Club’.
- We can help our franchisees secure funding for their campsites as well as put you in touch with our extensive list of service provider and suppliers.
The British Franchise Association (BFA) sets the standards for the business conduct of franchising companies through their initial and ongoing qualification procedures. The Camping and Caravanning Club is proud to be a member of the BFA and are fully supportive of their Code of Ethics for Franchising.
Interested in franchising?
If you think that franchising with the Club is for you, complete our online enquiry form.
Alternatively if you have any additional questions please call 08701 287 240