As this wonderful house sleeps up to ten, why not take up that opportunity to get away with friends or family? Come rain or shine, Cornwall has an abundance of things to do and see together!
Pack the beachwear and get immersed into beach life, whether you like to dip your toes in or grab the kids fishing nets to discover the secrets of the underwater world. There is nothing better than coming home to relax in your own private garden plus the kids (of all ages) can enjoy the games field, play area or fishing lake.
Tretheake House Facilities
- 1 House – Thetheake House
- House sleeps up to 10
- Open-plan lounge and dining area with TV, Freeview, DVD and CD player
- Kitchen and utility room including microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and freezer
- 2 family bathrooms and separate toilet
- 5 bedrooms – 1 double, 1 single, 2 twins and 1 family (with double and 1 single)
- Private garden with patio furniture
- No pets allowed
Bed Linen is provided, but towels are required.
Find out more about Veryan Club Site.
How much does it cost?
View our season dates here
How do I book?
With the contact centre on 02477 670 641 or direct with the site on 01872 501658
All advance bookings are subject to a booking deposit of £100 per week, with the remaining balance being paid 28 days prior to arrival. Bookings due to start within 28 days of booking must be paid for in full.
Bookings which are less than 7 days in duration are payable, in full, at the time of booking.
Restrictions: No smoking allowed/No Pets